Unyte Academy, in collaboration with the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), is thrilled to offer subsidised Level 2 and Level 3 NVQ Diplomas in Insulation and Building Treatments (Construction) through our Skills Bootcamps.
Learners can choose one pathway from a range of specialisations:
- Installer NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Insulation Building Treatments (Cold Roof Insulation)
- Installer NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Insulation Building Treatments (Cavity Wall Insulation)
- Installer NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Insulation Building Treatments (Underfloor Insulation)
- Installer NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Insulation Building Treatments (External Wall Installer)
- Installer NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Insulation Building Treatments (Internal Wall Installer)
For just £230 + VAT per learner*, participants receive exceptional value. Our programme includes onsite assessments and a blended approach to learning, combining online resources with classroom tuition. This ensures learners receive unparalleled support, fostering practical experience and knowledge enhancement.
Learners will be equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their job roles. They’ll become invaluable assets to their employers and make a significant impact in the insulation building treatment industry.
These courses are available to residents of the WMCA geographical area, which includes Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Sandwell, Dudley, Walsall, and Wolverhampton. Employed and working in the trade. Ages 18+
Don’t miss out on this chance to upskill your workforce. Enrol now, as places for these subsidised courses are limited. Act promptly to secure your spot!
Please email or call if you wish to apply. Further information is available at Courses – Unyte Academy
*Where an employer is training an existing employee, they must contribute to the cost of the course. The amount of contribution is determined the size of the employer (a small or medium sized employer is defined as having fewer than 250 employees). Employers with more than 250 employees would need contribute £690 +Vat.