Being active can improve your physical health and help manage stress and anxiety. If you’re spending more time at home, we’ve asked our Health & wellness experts to put together some useful advice on managing your mental health as a business owner.
Natasha Albanese is a Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Life Coach.
Download our guide Health & Wellness Guide by Natasha Albanese.
You might be worried about how your life is being affected. This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
The organisations below can offer help, advice and support if you need it.
- World Heath Organisation: Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During COVID-19 Outbreak
- NHS England: 5 steps to mental wellbeing
- Mind: Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- FSB: It’s okay to talk about mental health campaign
- Time to change: Supporting someone with a mental health problem
- Heads Together: Get support