Get In Touch
Restore Nutrition is a dietitian & Nutritionist consultancy run by Maxine Palmer BSc, RD, who is an experienced NHS Dietitian, registered with the Health & Care Professions Council. Maxine Palmer uses evidence-based approaches proven to work with clients for relief from a range of health conditions. As well as this Maxine Palmer works with businesses to improve the health and productivity of their workforce.
Maxine Palmer is trained and accredited by the British Dietetic Association as a ‘Work Ready’ Dietitian.
What is a Dietitian?
Dietitians are like nutritionists but governed by law and an ethical code. Dietitians are able to do what a Nutritionist can do, as well as treat specific conditions with diet.
Conditions supported by Restore Nutrition include:
- Weight loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome relief, including low FODMAP diets for IBS
- Type 2 diabetes dietary management & remission
- Gastrointestinal conditions management
- Nutritional support
- Diet & Recipe analysis
- General Health & Wellness support
- Sports Nutrition
What We Do
- 1 to 1 hour long consultations in clinic or via video or telephone. Consultations include a take home plan, a meal plan, a shopping list & relevant resources
- facilities include bio-impedance scales, which are available to measure body fat percentage, visceral (internal) fat percentage, skeletal muscle percentage, metabolic rate.
- group talks or workshops
- Workplace Health & Wellness programs