Have you already started your own business, but feel it’s time to move to the next level?
When you first started your business, you probably wore a lot of hats. You were the principal accountant, marketer, IT etc. and you managed your entire business operations all by yourself. You have now survived the start-up phase and built a successful business, and now you may be wondering how to take the next step and grow your business. If you’re ready to grow, we’re ready to help.
Many businesses think of growth in terms of increased sales, but it’s also important to focus on how to maintain or improve your profitability.
Things you can do to help grow your business include:
- looking into ways of increasing your sales, both to existing customers and new customers
- improving your products and services by researching and testing changes with your customers
- developing new products and services, and selling them to new or existing markets
- taking on staff or training your current staff, including working with apprentices and mentors
- looking for additional sources of funding, such as bringing in new investors
- thinking about selling your products or services online
- work with a business mentor, who can help you think about how to do all of these things
Want to join us? Click here.