Have you already started your own business, but feel it’s time to move to the next level?
When you first started your business, you probably did a lot of research. You may have sought help from advisors; you may have got information from the Web, magazines and other readily available sources. You invested a lot-in terms of money, time and effort to get your business off the ground. So……….now what?
For those of you who have survived start-up and built successful businesses, you may be wondering how to take the next step and grow your business beyond its current status. There are numerous possibilities, and choosing the right one (or ones) for your business will depend on the type of business you own, your available resources, and how much money, time and effort you’re willing to invest all over again. If you’re ready to grow, we’re ready to help.
Many businesses think of growth in terms of increased sales, but it’s also important to focus on how to maintain or improve your profitability.
Things you can do to help grow your business include:
- looking into ways of increasing your sales, both to existing customers and new customers
- improving your products and services by researching and testing changes with your customers
- developing new products and services, and selling them to new or existing markets
- taking on staff or training your current staff, including working with apprentices and mentors
- looking for additional sources of funding, such as bringing in new investors
- thinking about selling your products or services online
- work with a business mentor, who can help you think about how to do all of these things
Want to join us? Click here.